Tuesday, April 8, 2008

faithfulness

you know, i just made a connection.

i was floundering in my lostness and confusedness since my world suddenly and unexpectedly turned upside-down, and then i remembered my back. it's healing. little by little, every single day. my spine is straightening, and my muscles are building. every morning i wake up and feel the little change in the curves of my spine.

through the confusion, He's reminding me that He's here. He's reminding me of His everlasting faithfulness to me through each tiny, steady movement in my back.

*lets out a sigh of relief*

it sure is nice to have a God who cares, isn't it?

4 comments:

The Foreign Albanian said...

"it sure is nice to have a God who cares isn't it?"

It really is!! I'm so psyched about your back still being healed! And really happy lhyou made that connection!

Edith said...

Cool post...and I'm so glad I found your blog. We serve a good God.

Leesy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leesy said...

God is so awesome!! It's amazing to hear how He is working in your life!!